Cover Supervisor - Bury
- Covering lessons in the absence of the class teacher, across KS3 and KS4
- Up to £60 per day depending upon previous experiences
- Full time and part time opportunities available, depending on your current availability
Do you have experience covering lessons, and working with students within mainstream Secondary Schools? Are you looking for day to day work within a range of schools across the Bury LEA? Teaching Personnel are currently seeking to appoint Cover Supervisors across the Bury area, to deliver pre set work to classes across Key Stage Three and Key Stage Four.
• Competitive rates of pay, in line with your previous experiences
• Work to suit your availability, full time and part time opportunities
• Great locations, accessible via public transportation links
• Access to a range of CPD courses through Teaching Personnel
Teaching Personnel are in collaboration with a number of schools that are located within the Bury LEA, and their SLT have expressed a need for Cover Supervisors and educational professionals to be available this academic year.
• Experience within an educative setting is necessary
• Suitable references are needed for this role
• Graduates, Educational professionals and aspiring teachers of the future are welcome to apply.
To be considered for this position, please contact Nicola in the Manchester North Secondary Branch of Teaching Personnel by sending a full CV to email@example.com