** Cover Supervisor required Long-Term in the S6 area of Sheffield **
- ** The opportunity to advance and excel your current teaching experience **
- ** Attractive rates of pay and flexible working hours **
- ** A friendly, professional working environment **
Do you have experience covering lessons as a cover supervisor or are you seeking to work as a Cover Supervisor?
We are currently recruiting for a school based in the North of Sheffield.
If you are a teacher of the future or an experienced education professional looking for casual work as a cover supervisor then Teaching Personnel wants to hear from you NOW.
We are looking to create a continuity pool of excellent cover supervisors for this academic year.
The school believes that ambition and endeavour help provide their pupils with the mind-set needed, not only to succeed academically, but also in adult life in an ever changing modern world. Their pupils are encouraged to believe in themselves, and that with hard work and resilience, they can achieve their dreams.
The school works hard to provide stimulating learning experiences for all their pupils, who are seen as individuals. The school has created a nurturing & Inclusive environment which protects childhood.
If you want to work in this type of school then Teaching Personnel want to hear from you.
• Cover supervisor work in North Sheffield , three schools with good transport links
• Rates of pay up to £60 per day.
• Working on a supply basis to suit your availability
• Graduates, experienced teachers or aspiring teachers of the future welcome to apply
• Regular cover supervisor work – daily/weekly basis
• Previous classroom experience advantageous, suitable references needed
You will be working as a cover supervisor to support pupils in lessons and ensure schemes of work are followed; previous experience is not essential but would be an advantage.
To register for cover supervisor work, please email: Joshua.email@example.com or call Joshua on 0114 241 3341 for more information.