Cover Teachers Wanted
- Pay from £100 - £120 per day depending on experience
- A great way to gain experience in a variety of schools
- UK's leading education recruitment agency
Fully qualified teachers are currently in high demand across Wiltshire to provide day-to-day cover (supply), tuition and intervention and fulfil a range of long-term and permanent working opportunities.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Planning and preparing lessons in line with subject schemes of work, using appropriate teaching methods and resources
- Marking and monitoring students’ class and homework providing constructive oral and written feedback
- Organising and partaking in extracurricular activities; outings, social activities and sporting events
- Covering work set by permanent members of staff and ensuring that all pupils are adhering to school policy procedure and are well looked after.
Desired Skills & Experience
Qualifications: QTS, QTLS, NQT or FQT
Experience: Experienced teachers and NQT's are considered. Classroom experience within the last 2 years is necessary.
We are particularly keen on recruiting teachers with specialisms in the following areas:
Teaching Personnel is the Uk's leading education recruitment specialist. Every academic year we provide staff to over 4,000 schools and are recognised by schools as the quality provider of education supply staff.
We aim to support schools in delivering higher levels of pupil attainment and help teachers and classroom support staff find the type of work that best suits their needs. Teaching Personnel is becoming increasingly recognised by schools as a leading provider of staff able to help raise pupil attainment. If you would like to register with us please call Mia on email@example.com or call 01202 292696