KS1 Teacher position - January 2017
- Competitive pay rate - £150 Minimum
- Local bus and train links
- Ofsted rated "Outstanding" school
Key stage 1 Primary School Teacher needed at ‘outstanding’ school
Incredibly desirable full-time/permanent role in Hounslow-
• Ofsted report notes that parents “could not wish for a better place for my children”.
• Excellent opportunity for career progression in one of the most sought out schools.
• Outstanding Leadership and management from the acting head teacher and senior team.
The school is looking for an outstanding candidate to compliment their ‘outstanding’ school and deliver a high quality of education to their pupils. The school is located in Hounslow and is a 5 min walk from the closest station. The school was founded on the moral values of love, kindness and joy, which is realised in the delivery of their education. The school aims to promote “excellence and enjoyment for all” and Ofsted acknowledges they are very successful in doing this. This is one of the most exciting job opportunities available so apply ASAP to be taken into consideration for the role.
The ideal candidate will:
• Ideally have experience teaching year 1 classrooms (but not necessary).
• Driven by moral integrity.
• Charismatic, enthusiastic and ready to hit the ground running.
If you have the relevant skills and experience please call James on 0208 9823553 or alternatively email email@example.com