Primary Teacher in London Needed - Year 4 - Newham – February 2016 Start
- * Great rates of pay.
- * On-going professional development opportunities.
- * Beautiful school with great teaching facilities and easy transport links.
Are you a Key Stage 2 specialist? Are you looking for a long term position in a multicultural and diverse school? Do you want to work as a Primary Teacher in East London?
Teaching Personnel Ltd are market leading education solution specialists who place the highest quality teachers into the best schools across London.
Teaching Personnel Ltd are working with an excellent, supportive, 3-form entry school on finding a knowledgeable and inspirational Primary Teacher in London to teach a great Key Stage 2, Year 4 class. The school is based in a vibrant area of Manor Park, inner east London. It has excellent teaching facilities and a really friendly team of staff members. This is a long-term contract and the school are looking for the candidate to start in February 2016 and remain in the role for the whole academic year. The role will pay between £120 to £150 depending on experience and performance
The right Primary Teacher will:
* Have strong leadership skills and a great understanding of the curriculum.
* Love working with children and have the desire for all children, irrespective of starting points, to achieve above national expectations.
* Inspire, challenge and motivate students.
* Have excellent interpersonal skills.
* Be enthusiastic, fun and patient.
* By being creative and keeping the class engaged, have excellent behavioral management skills.
You will be provided with a fantastic working environment and an extensive support network, where the right Primary Teacher will be given opportunities to team teach and utilise proficient teaching assistants. Assessment for Learning is essential to the children meeting national standards, so effective techniques will be required. This is a great opportunity to work as a Primary Teacher in London with a highly professional and successful school.
Contact Nathan Jones at the London East Primary team at 0207 593 3079 or email your up to date cv to nathan.jones@teaching personnel.com