Newly Qualified Teachers Wanted!
- Day to day supply and long term roles
- Any specialism
- Great experience
Are you a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) looking for a teaching work?
If you are looking for a teaching job in a Secondary school then Teaching Personnel would love to hear from you. No matter what your specialism we are looking for NQT’s in the Newport area.
Get registered with us now. We are already working very closely with schools to support them through September.
Typical duties of an Newly Qualified Teacher include:
• Teach all areas of the school curriculum or your subject specialism
• Organise the classroom and learning resources to create a positive teaching environment
• Plan, prepare and teach lessons that cater for all student ability ranges
• Motivate pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation
• Maintain discipline and behaviour
• Meet requirements for the assessment and recording of pupils’ development
• Coordinate activities and resources within a specific area of the curriculum, supporting colleagues in the delivery of this specialist area
• Staying up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum
What to expect from Teaching Personnel?
• Your own dedicated consultant
• Regular and varied teaching supply work
• Competitive pay rates
• Potential long-term teaching roles
• Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
Get in touch ASAP to discuss some opportunities! Call Lewis on 02920 660276 or email your CV to email@example.com. In addition, we are looking for Newly Qualified Teachers in Blaenau Gwent, Cardiff, Monmouthsire, Torfaen, Bridgend, RCT and Vale of Glamorgan.
**All candidates applying to posts through Teaching Personnel must have a Child Workforce DBS, registered with the update service - Full assistance provided. Applicants must also now be registered with the Education Workforce Council**