Supply Teachers - Stockport
- Regular supplying teaching opportunities in the Stockport area
- Support from Teaching Personnels knowledgable consultants
- Reduced responsibility to full time teaching posts
Are you a qualified teacher looking for day to day or short term supply work in the Stockport area?
If you enjoy the variety and flexibility of working on a day to day supply basis then register immediately with Teaching Personnel.
We are the leading Education Recruitment in the UK due to our professional approach and knowledgeable consultants. We will provide you with regular supply teaching due to our excellent reputation and the amount of schools we work with.
In addition to long term positions Teaching Personnel supports our client schools with their staff absence throughout the academic year.
Requirements of being a supply teacher;
• QTS or NQTS
• Proven track record and experience in secondary schools
• Suitable teaching references and a fully enhanced DBS
• Ability to be flexible and meet the professional expectations of the school
• Willingness to work when offered the opportunity to do so
• Professional attitude and passion for engaging students
Benefits to you:
• Regular teaching work with schools that match your personality and character
• Negotiable rate of pay which falls in line with your scale (M1-M6) up to £140 per day
• Gain experience in a wide range of secondary schools aiding your development
• Flexible work schedule and online diary showing your availability
• Round the clock support from a team of experienced consultants
As well as Stockport we work closely with schools in Tameside and Manchester so can certainly keep you busy with suitable teaching opportunities.
To register your interest in this position please apply below and send a full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To discuss the opportunities and role in more detail please contact Rob at the Manchester Secondary branch on 0161 242 1794.