Supply teachers - Stockport
- Regular supply work within Stockport Secondary schools
- Daily pay rates up to £120 per day
- Access to Teaching Personnels CPD training academy
Teaching Personnel is currently recruiting for our large base of Secondary schools in Stockport for teachers who can provide day to day supply cover.
If you are a fully qualified teacher currently looking for day to day supply teaching work please apply to register your interest so we can find you work straight away.
Without the extra workload of a full time teaching position you will be matched to schools that meet your personal preferences and characteristics. We work closely with a number of schools in the Stockport borough as well as Tameside, Manchester, Trafford and Oldham.
Supply teachers can expect to receive the following benefits;
• Access to an online diary to let us know your availability in advance
• Ongoing support from a team of supportive and knowledgeable consultants
• Continue your passion for teaching with less responsibility
Expectations of supply teachers;
• Fully qualified or newly qualified teacher status
• Suitable teaching references and a fully enhanced DBS
• Professional attitude and enthusiasm for teaching
As a supply teacher you will be given the opportunity to teach on a day to day part time flexible basis that fits around you. Teaching personnel is experiencing a high level of demand from our client schools in Stockport so please apply below to register your interest and send a full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional information on the positions or Teaching Personnel please contact Rob at the Manchester Secondary Branch on 0161 242 1794.