Cover Supervisor - Graduate Cover
- experienced cover supervisors and graduates are welcome to apply for this position
- Pay to match experiences, up to £60 per day
- Covering a range of lessons, across all the Key Stages
Are you an experienced Cover Supervisor or a graduate seeking work within secondary schools? Secondary schools across the Salford LEA have expressed a need for cover supervisors within the area, who are available to cover lessons due to illness, course cover and longer term absence.
As a Cover Supervisor, you will be expected to have experience working with students across Key Stage Three and Key Stage Four, and be a confident presence within the classroom. Knowledge of effective behaviour management strategies is also ideal for this position.
• Competitive rates of pay, up to £60 per day
• A chance to work in a wide range of schools across the Salford LEA
• Work to suit your availability, full time and part time opportunities
• Schools are accessible via public transportation links
By working across the Salford LEA, you will have the opportunity to support students across a range of schools and utilise your skills and expertise.
Cover Supervisors, and experienced graduates are welcome to apply for this position. To be considered, please send a full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, call the Manchester Secondary Branch on 0161 242 1794