Cover Supervisor position Manchester
- Work to suit your availability
- Excellent classroom based experience to enhance any future PGCE applications
- Access to a range of CPD courses to up skill yourself.
Do you have experience covering lessons, and working with students within mainstream Secondary Schools? Are you looking for day to day work within a range of schools across the Manchester area? Teaching Personnel are currently seeking to appoint Cover Supervisors across Greater Manchester, to deliver pre set work to classes across Key Stage Three and Key Stage Four.
• Competitive rates of pay, in line with your previous experiences
• Work to suit your availability, full time and part time opportunities
• Great locations, accessible via public transportation links
• Access to a range of CPD courses through Teaching Personnel
By working as a Cover Supervisor, you will gain invaluable classroom based experience that would enhance any future PGCE applications, and give you the knowledge and understanding to deal effectively with situations that arise within the classroom.
• Experience within an educative setting is necessary
• Suitable references from previous employment
• Graduates, Educational professionals and aspiring teachers of the future are welcome to apply.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Nicola in the Manchester Secondary Branch of Teaching Personnel. To apply, please send a full CV to email@example.com