Supply Teacher required North Manchester
- Flexible work to suit your requirements and availability
- Teachers of any specialism are welcome to apply for this position
- Pay to match your experiences
Are you a qualified teacher, looking for flexible supply work during this new academic year? Do you have a track record of raising attainment, and are seeking to utilise your skills and knowledge in a range of secondary schools across North Manchester?
If you aim to pursue your teaching qualification in a role that fits around your availability, this position may be perfect for you. Teaching Personnel have been the market leaders in recruitment for over 20 years, and work with secondary schools across the whole of Greater Manchester.
• Teachers of any specialism welcome to apply for this position
• Flexible work to suit your availability
• Access to a wide range of CPD courses through Teaching Personnel
• Pay to match your scale point
Across the North of Manchester, Teaching Personnel work closely with secondary schools in Salford, Rochdale, Oldham, Bury and Bolton.
If you are a qualified teacher, and wish to be considered for supply work across North Manchester, please send a full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Additionally, for further information, please contact the Manchester Secondary Branch of Teaching Personnel on 0161 242 1794