Cover Supervisor required Salford
- Competitive rates of pay, in line with your previous experiences
- Working on a supply basis, to suit your availability
- Accessible via the M602, and located near to public transportation links
Do you have experience covering lessons, and working with students within mainstream Secondary Schools? Are you looking for day to day work within a range of schools across the Salford area? Teaching Personnel are currently seeking to appoint Cover Supervisors across the Salford area, to deliver pre set work to classes across Key Stage Three and Key Stage Four.
• Competitive rates of pay, in line with your previous experiences
• Work to suit your availability, full time and part time opportunities
• Great locations, accessible via public transportation links
• Access to a range of CPD courses through Teaching Personnel
Teaching Personnel are in collaboration with the provider arm of schools that is located within Salford, and their SLT have expressed a need for Cover Supervisors and educational professionals to be available within the new academic year.
• Experience within an educative setting is necessary
• Suitable references are needed for this role
• Graduates, Educational professionals and aspiring teachers of the future are welcome to apply.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Nicola in the Manchester Secondary Branch of Teaching Personnel. To apply, please send a full CV to email@example.com