Supply teacher Oldham
- Join the UKs largest education recruitment company
- Benefit from a personal approach to helping you find regular work
- Competitive daily pay in line with your teaching scale point
Are you a qualified teacher looking for daily supply work in Secondary schools around Oldham?
Teaching Personnel is the market leader in educational recruitment, and have been working with schools since 1996.
Due to a rapid growth in the Manchester region, particularly in the Secondary sector, our Secondary Branch is receiving a higher number of calls for short term cover, including daily supply and fixed term appointments. Teachers of all subjects are welcome to apply, those with confidence and a comfortability teaching cross curricular are encouraged.
Teaching Personnel are the preferred supplier for cover to a number of schools across Oldham. If you are a qualified secondary teacher with QTS/NQT and a relevant teaching based qualifications, comfortable delivering pre-planned work and can effectively manage a classroomthen please apply right away and register for supply work in the Oldham area. Prior to the upcoming term is the best time to get yourself on board to benefit ahead of the upcoming year which looks to be our busiest yet.
Benefits and highlights for teachers looking to register with Teaching Personnel for supply;
* Introduction to a number of secondary schools in Oldham area
* Negotiable daily pay rates – up to £165 per day
* Flexible working schedule to suit your circumstances and needs, full time or part time work
* Access to online portal to manage diary and change availability
* Opportunity to complete a number of national accredited training courses
Whether you are a newly qualified teacher looking for your first post, an experienced teacher looking to take a break from full class teaching or in need of a reduced working schedule, please get in touch and register right away.
To register with Teaching Personnel for supply teaching, please apply via the link below and send a full CV to miles.cardilli@teachingpersonnel. Please call 0161 242 1794 if you require any further information.