Supply teacher Manchester
- Option to work on daily cover or fixed term appointments
- Work with the market leader in educational recruitment in the UK
- Flexible working schedule with reduced responsibilities
Number of opportunities for qualified supply teachers to work in supply capacity across Manchester area
Due to a growth in business over the last academic year, we have an unprecedented amount of opportunities for qualified supply teachers to work in a cover capacity depending on working schedules, including daily cover and fixed term placements.
Benefits of working with Teaching Personnel include;
- Attractive daily rates of pay (£100 - £165 per day)
- Earn priority booking status for a number of Ofsted “Good” and “Outstanding” schools across Manchester
- Access to Teaching Personnel’s CPD Academy benefiting from expert training throughout year
Teaching Personnel is the market leader in education recruitment across the UK, and have been working with schools and staff since 1996. Due to this long standing as the market leader, Teaching Personnel are the preferred supplier to a number of schools across Manchester, and have regular opportunities for supply work; including long term assignments.
If you are a qualified secondary teacher with QTS (NQTs welcome to register also) and a relevant teaching based qualification who is comfortable delivering pre-planned work schemes and have a good classroom presence then please apply straight away and register for supply work in Manchester, as there will be a number of opportunities to secure work and priority status in September.
To join Teaching Personnel moving in to this new academic year, please contact Miles on 0161 242 1794 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org