Supply Teaching Opportunities
- Rates of pay in line with your scale point – up to £140 per day
- Opportunities to work within Secondary Schools across Rochdale, Bury, Bolton, Oldham, Tameside, Stockport, Salford, North South and Central Manchester
- CPD courses available through Teaching Personnel
Are you a qualified teacher looking to take up a new challenge in supply work and intervention teaching? Do you wish to have more flexibility within your profession? Teaching Personnel are currently recruiting teachers on behalf of Secondary Schools in Greater Manchester for short term and long term positions.
Due to a rapid growth in Manchester, particularly in the Secondary sector, our Secondary Branch is receiving an unprecedented number of calls for short term cover, including daily supply and fixed term appointments. Teachers of all subjects are welcome to apply; those with confidence and a comfortability teaching cross curricular are encouraged.
• Rates of pay in line with your scale point – up to £140 per day
• Work to suit your requirements, whether this be full time or part time
• Available work across the whole of Greater Manchester
• CPD courses available through Teaching Personnel
Whether you are a newly qualified teacher looking for your first post, an experienced teacher looking to take a break from full scale teaching or in need of a reduced working schedule, please get in touch and register right away.
To register with Teaching Personnel for supply teaching, please apply via the link below and send a full CV to email@example.com . Please call 0161 242 1794 if you require any further information.