Short term supply teachers - Tameside
- Regular day to day supply teaching
- Reduced responsibilities and pressure of full time positions
- Pay up to £120 per day
Our client schools in Tameside are currently looking for supply teachers to provide cover for their upcoming exams, trips and staff sickness. If you are a fully qualified teacher looking for some day to day supply teaching work until the end of the academic year then please register your interest.
One of the most common requests from schools is for regular and reliable teachers. We will match you to identified schools that suit your personal characteristics and demographics. Working with wide ranging schools will ensure that you teaching days are both varied and enjoyable.
Key features of day to day supply work for teachers:
• Daily rates of pay up to £130
• Reduced responsibility of planning and marking whilst teaching
• Access to an online diary to make us aware of your availability
• Opportunities to work in a variety of schools enhancing your career development
• Flexible work schedule catered to your needs
• Support form caring and knowledgeable recruitment consultants
This final term is a good opportunity for supply teachers to be introduced to schools and build a rapport for any shirt term posts to the end of the academic year or for supply work in September. If you are interested in this opportunity please apply below and send a full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to discuss this in more detail please contact Rob at the Manchester Secondary Branch on 0161 242 1794.