Day to day teachers - Tameside
- Regular day to day supply teaching
- Working within schools that match your personal preferences
- Ongoing support from a team ok knowledgable recruitment consultants
Teaching Personnel are currently looking for fully qualified teachers who are looking to work on a day to day and short term basis. If you are a teacher located in the High Peak or Derbyshire and currently wanting supply teaching work to the end of the academic year please apply immediately.
You will be provided with regular teaching opportunities in schools that match your work schedule and preferences. As a supply teacher you will have the opportunity to support schools that are experiencing a high level of staff cover due to upcoming exams, course cover and sickness.
Key features of working as a supply teacher;
• Daily pay rates starting from £100+
• Regular supply work in our client schools
• Teaching in schools that meet your personal preferences
• Flexible diary to let Teaching Personnel know your availability in advance
• Reduces responsibility and expectations for a long term teaching position
As a supply teacher you will be expected to uphold a professional manner and represent Teaching Personnel. You will be constantly supported by a team of knowledgeable consultants who will always look to do the best for you.
Essential requirements as a supply teacher;
• Fully qualified or newly qualified teacher status
• Experience teaching your chosen subject or multiple subjects up to KS4
• Professional attitude and passion for raising attainment
• Personality to adhere to a schools ethos and values
If you are looking to start supply work immediately in the Derbyshire area then please apply via the link below. Follow the link below and send a full CV to email@example.com or to discuss the role call Rob at the Manchester Secondary Branch on 0161 242 1794.