General Cover Support Staff Required
- Supportive working environment
- Day-to-day and long-term positions available with the chance for a permanent contract for the right candidate
- Excellent rates of pay, dependant on experience
Teaching Personnel would like to register candidates for Cover Supervisor work in Secondary Schools. As a Cover Supervisor, you will:
- supervise and support classes of children across all subjects and Key Stages during periods of teacher absence
- motivate others and strive to raise attainment
- demonstrate creativity, flexibility and resilience
- be educated to Degree level, or have relevant educational experience or life experience to add value to the classroom
Teaching Personnel are the UK’s leading education staffing provider, a nationwide company, with a large, established local presence, having operated in the Hull area since 2003. We offer a vast amount of varied work to teachers every day; short term, day to day and emergency cover, medium term to long term positions and permanent placements. Our teachers and support staff benefit from exclusive CPD courses.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS - Full assistance provided (AGY).
If you would like the opportunity to obtain Cover Supervisor work in Secondary schools, please contact Kerry Fowler on 01522 539432 or e-mail your CV as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org.