Support Staff needed in Louth
- Excellent opportunities of full-time or part-time work, either day-to-day or long-term
- Ideal opportunity for aspiring Teachers to gain real classroom experience
- Personal Consultant who will offer direct access into Secondary schools and seek your ideal job role
Teaching Personnel are now recruiting Cover Supervisors to work across a number of Secondary Schools in Louth and the surrounding areas.
Are you a recent graduate who is looking at going into teaching? Do you need more experience in schools before applying for your PGCE? This role could be ideal for you!
As the biggest educational recruitment firm in the UK, Teaching Personnel has 20 years of experience in finding the perfect job for professionals and helping aspiring teachers towards their career goals. Teaching Personnel also offers CPD courses which will help you building your experience and enhance your professional training.
If you are enthusiastic, motivated and confident, then do not hesitate to apply!
As a Cover Supervisor you will be responsible for delivering the work in the absence of the teacher; managing behaviour and reporting to senior members of staff as appropriate.
To be eligible you must:
- Be a UK resident or be eligible to work in the UK
- Have drive and tenacity
- Have excellent classroom management skills
- Education to degree level is an advantage
Do not hesitate to contact Kerry Fowler at the Hull and Lincoln branch on 01522 539432 if you require more information about opportunities, or send your CV across to email@example.com.