Cover Supervisors Needed
- Your own personal consultant who can offer direct access into Secondary Schools and seek your ideal job role
- Day-to-day and long-term positions available on a part-time and full-time basis
- Opportunity to work for the biggest education recruitment firm in the UK, with access to exclusive CPDs for your career development
Teaching Personnel are now recruiting Cover Supervisors to work across a number of Secondary Schools in Gainsborough and the surrounding areas.
Are you a recent graduate who is looking at going into teaching? Do you need more experience in schools before applying for your PGCE? This role could be ideal for you!
As the biggest educational recruitment firm in the UK, Teaching Personnel has 20 years of experience in finding the perfect job for professionals and helping aspiring teachers towards their career goals. Teaching Personnel also offers CPD courses which will help you building your experience and enhance your professional training.
If you are enthusiastic, motivated and confident, then do not hesitate to apply!
As a Cover Supervisor you will be responsible for delivering the work in the absence of the teacher; managing behaviour and reporting to senior members of staff as appropriate.
To be eligible you must:
- Be a UK resident or be eligible to work in the UK
- Have drive and tenacity
- Have excellent classroom management skills
- Education to degree level is an advantage
Do not hesitate to contact Kerry Fowler at the Hull and Lincoln branch on 01522 539432 if you require more information about opportunities, or send your CV across to email@example.com.