Cover Supervisor in North Yorkshire
- Part-time and full-time job opportunities available; flexible day-to-day work or long-term contracts; opportunities of permanent roles for the right candidates
- Opportunity to work for the biggest education recruitment firm in the UK, with access to exclusive CPDs for your career development
- Rates of pay negotiable according to experience
Teaching Personnel are now recruiting Cover Supervisors to work across a number of Secondary Schools in North Yorkshire
Are you a recent graduate who is looking at going into teaching? Do you need more experience in schools before applying for your PGCE? This role could be ideal for you!
As the biggest educational recruitment firm in the UK, Teaching Personnel has 20 years of experience in finding the perfect job for professionals and helping aspiring teachers towards their career goals. Teaching Personnel also offers CPD courses which will help you building your experience and enhance your professional training.
If you are enthusiastic, motivated and confident, then do not hesitate to apply!
As a Cover Supervisor you will be responsible for delivering the work in the absence of the teacher, managing behaviour and reporting to senior members of staff as appropriate.
To be eligible you must:
- Be a UK resident or be eligible to work in the UK
- Have drive and tenacity
- Have excellent classroom management skills
- Education to degree level is an advantage
Do not hesitate to contact the Hull and Lincoln branch on 01482 312046 if you require more information about opportunities.