Cover Supervisors Needed for Hull Schools
- Day-to-day and short-term work available, with the opportunity to obtain permanent contracts
- Personal Consultant who will offer direct access into Secondary schools and seek your ideal job role
- Ideal opportunity for aspiring Teachers to gain real classroom experience
Teaching Personnel would like to register candidates for Cover Supervisor work in Secondary Schools. As a Cover Supervisor, you will:
- supervise and support classes of children across all subjects and Key Stages during periods of teacher absence
- motivate others and strive to raise attainment
- demonstrate creativity, flexibility and resilience
- be educated to Degree level, or have relevant educational experience or life experience to add value to the classroom
If you are based in Hull, The East Riding of Yorkshire or surrounding areas, and would like the opportunity to obtain Cover Supervisor work in Secondary schools, please send your CV as soon as possible to email@example.com.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY).