Cover Supervisors needed in York
- Opportunities of flexible part-time work, as well as long-term and potentially permanent in and round the City of York
- Exclusive access to Teaching Personnel's CPD Academy: Safeguarding training, Team-Teach training, NASEN, Read Write Inc., Autism Awareness and many more
- The Pay is up to £65 per school day depending on experience
Due to a potential partnership with several schools in York and surrounding areas, I am now looking at recruiting cover supervisors who are flexible and willing to work in a secondary school environment. If you have what it takes to be a cover supervisor, do not hesitate to be in touch on 01482 312046 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The role of a cover supervisor is one that carries great responsibility as they are in sole charge of the classroom control and ultimately the safety of children in their control.
The ideal candidate
- No formal qualifications required
- Experience of working with secondary age children in a position of authority
- Ideally of graduate experience
- Suitable experience may be as sports coaches or youth leaders
- Suitable candidates are: ex-police force; ex-military; anybody with a management background or with experience of leading a team.
A cover supervisor is in charge of the classroom management and makes sure that the pupils keep on task.
The Pay is up to £65 per school day depending on experience.
Work for this role often comes in on daily basis, so you will need to be flexible. However, if you are good the job is regular and it may even turn into a permanent position. Many people use the role of cover supervisor as a kick-start to a teaching career.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS - Full assistance provided (AGY).