Cover Supervisors Needed
- Local job opportunities - Scarborough, Whitby, Bridlington
- Access to exclusive CPDs and competitive rates of pay
- Full-time or part-time job opportunities - flexible work
Are you looking for a job within education? Teaching Personnel is the UK’s leading education Recruitment Company, providing temporary and permanent staff to a variety of educational establishments across the UK. We recruit individuals for regular Teaching Assistant and Cover Supervisor work, and currently require candidates for classroom support roles within secondary schools across Scarborough and the East Coast.
The ideal candidates for support roles will be able to:
- provide support to children on a one-to-one, small group and whole class basis
- monitor behaviour and follow school behaviour policies effectively
- supervise classes of children during periods of teacher absence
- motivate others and strive to raise attainment
- demonstrate creativity, flexibility and resilience
We regularly find that graduates are extremely well suited to work within schools, often meeting the required criteria. Therefore, we would like to encourage you to send us your CV so we can register you for work ASAP.
If you would like to pursue a career within education, please email your CV to email@example.com along with a brief summary of why you are considering work in schools and how you believe you could add value in a classroom environment. Once we have received your CV, we will call to continue the registration process and discuss your work requirements. Following registration, you will have your own personal Consultant to find suitable work within your local area; whether it is full-time or part-time.
“Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY).”