General Supply and Cover Teachers Required in South London and Croydon area!
- General Supply and Cover Teachers Required in South London and Croydon area!
- Fantastic rates of pay
- Fantastic opportunities in brilliant schools to widen experience in teaching
Teaching Personnel are supporting a collective of secondary schools in South London / Croydon area that are looking to appoint professional, enthusiastic, new and experienced supply teachers for a variety of schools starting in October 2016.
Supply teaching offers excellent opportunities for teachers both new and experienced:
• You can gain further experience in the classroom
• You are able to work in different schools and their environments
• It’s an excellent opportunity to build upon your existing skills set
• Flexibility for you to choose the days you want to work!
• You avoid all the tasks associated to a long term position like marking and planning and other out of hour’s commitments
• Competitive rates of pay
• Help towards transport costs in some cases
So what do we look for in a supply teacher working on behalf of Teaching Personnel?
• It’s very important that you set high expectations of behaviour and learning from the outset.
• Supervise and deliver lesson plans that have been set for the lessons you are delivering.
• Ensure all students are working to set tasks.
• Managing classroom at all times
• Enforcing all school policies whilst establishing and maintaining a safe environment.
If the opportunity of flexibility and the change to gain different experiences everyday sounds like something you have thought about but unsure of what to do next then please get in touch with Teaching Personnel. We always love to hear from newly qualified or experienced teachers that are looking for a new opportunity.
• Full teaching qualification
• If UK/EU trained must hold QTS
• Two education based references
• Enhanced DBS which is registered on the update service
• Right to work in the UK without requiring sponsorship
If interested, please send your CV to email@example.com today or alternatively call 0207 593 3077