Graduate Teaching Assistants Required in South London! September Start!
- Graduate Teaching Assistants Required in South London! September Start!
- Fantastic pay rate
- Great opportunity for career progession and experience for PGCE
Are you a graduate? Are you interested in pursuing a career in education? Do you have experience with children and hope to build on this?
Teaching Personnel are currently seeking an intake of graduates for several Secondary Schools in South West London, who are seeking enthusiastic graduates interested in intervention and support roles in schools - helping raise attainment levels of pupils struggling with subject!. You would be working alongside the class teacher helping pupils who struggle reach required levels in topics such as Maths, English, Science and humanities!
This is a great way to gain experience ahead of a PGCE application, and many of the schools interested in graduates also participate in the Schools Direct Scheme - meaning it’s a great opportunity for those interested in pursuing a career in teaching!
Benefits of working with Teaching Personnel include:
• Support from your personal consultant - with an on-call number 24/7.
• Fantastic and highly competitive pay!
• Great CPD available, with courses run on Autism, Team Teach and Prevention schemes - all of which are highly desired by schools!
The school are looking to appoint places ASAP, so please get in contact by sending your CV to email@example.com today!!