Graduate Roles Available
- Are you a graduate thinking about a career in teaching?
- Fantastic rates of pay
- A dedicated consultant to offer support throughout placemen
Are you a graduate thinking about a career in teaching?
Teaching Personnel are working on behalf of schools in the local area, seeking ambitious and enthusiastic core subject graduates to provide intervention and support to students in English, Maths and Science.
You will work alongside teachers to raise attainment levels of pupils in Year 7-11. This is an excellent opportunity for any graduate looking to gain secondary school experience working as a teaching assistant/ intervention support specialist.
In return, we can offer you:
• Fantastic rates of pay
• Long term and short term positions
• First hand experience in a secondary school setting
• A dedicated consultant to offer support throughout placement
If you would like to kick-start a career in education, please get in touch with Alex on 0191 223 5074 or email a full CV to email@example.com
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY).