General Cover Teachers Needed
- General Cover Teacher
- Weekly Paid up to £193.00 a day for long term positions
- Fexible working hours or Full time
Teaching personnel are working in partnership with some of the largest schools in Stockton. We are looking for both experienced and newly qualified teachers for General cover work and full time positions. The role would entail working with secondary school students of all ability in the Stockton area. You will have to be a self motivated and passionate teacher who can use differentiation in the classroom, handle disruptive students in some cases and be passionate and knowledgeable about their subject.
Teaching Personnel has a vast amount of experience in recruiting and supplying teachers across the UK. We are the market leaders due to our approach with both teachers and schools and we maintain exclusive contracts countrywide.
The benefits of working with Teaching Personnel are as follows;
• Top rates of pay, up to £193 for Long Term positions* (qualifying criteria apply)
• Weekly Pay
• No need to use a third party payroll provider or umbrella scheme (increasing your net pay)
• Guaranteed Pay Schemes available* (qualifying criteria apply)
• A Personal Education Consultant
• Loyalty Rewards Scheme
• Varied work opportunities
If you want the best variety of long term, permanent contract, intervention or supply work, as a candidate, you have to be registered with Teaching Personnel.
You will need to have suitable teaching references and an update service DBS certificate (or be eligible to apply for one). If you are interested in applying please contact Meaghan at the Teesside branch of Teaching Personnel on 0191 223 5074 or email your CV to Meaghan.email@example.com