Cover Supervisor needed in Blackburn School
- Blackburn School requires Cover Supervisor
- Short term, medium term and long term positions available
- Gain experience in a forward thinking secondary school
Are you looking to gain more experience in a secondary school setting?
Teaching Personnel are currently seeking a Cover Supervisor to work in a forward thinking and inclusive secondary school in Blackburn. This secondary school is larger than average and the pupils in this school often exceed expectations with their GCSE grades. The school often call upon Teaching Personnel for day to day cover supervisors and are considering taking one on permanently.
The role will include delivering a range of lessons to high achieving pupils, this lessons could range from English to Maths to P.E and the candidate needs to be flexible and be confident in the delivery of a good amount of subjects. Work will always be set and the candidate will often be delivering the lessons alongside a Teaching Assistant.
The candidate needs to be enthusiastic, committed and be able to accept the 'early morning calls' for emergency cover. The candidate will ideally be available full time and be happy to work with a range of pupils. The successful candidate will benefit from:
- Negotiable rates of pay dependant on experience (£50 per day approx)
- Potential long term position available
- Working with a range of pupils
- The potential of working in a number of Schools
If this role sounds ideal for you then please do not hesitate to contact Kirsten on 01772 842155 or email firstname.lastname@example.org