FQT/NQT - Teacher (Surrey)
- Potential to stay on supply or go permanent
- HIGH rates of pay
- Motivated by helping schools to maintain/ further their current OFSTED grade
I am currently looking to fill teaching roles within the Surrey area. There are a variety of different full time/part time/PPA cover/ and job share teaching opportunities with the Surrey area. If any of these opportunities interest you and, you meet the requirements then please do not hesitate to get in contact with myself.
• Fully qualified teacher (FQT) or a newly qualified teacher (NQT) with qualified teacher status
• Had previous experience working in a school as a teacher or a university placement
• Experience supporting within a school setting
• Able to plan and deliver engaging, developmental lessons
• Motivated by helping schools to maintain/ further their current OFSTED grade
Primary schools in the Surrey area are renowned for their hard work and commitment to the development of their young learners. The schools aim to provide a safe and stimulating working environment for both learners and staff as well as maintain high expectations for behaviour. Schools work close with families, relatives, peers and tend to have an open door policy, updating parents on children’s progress. This transparent method of working provides an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to not only progress their learners but also individually.
If you a feel you are suited for the role above then please call me today to discuss further – James Harvey 01189 072686 – email@example.com
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via DBS–Full assistance provided (AGY).