YR6 KS2 Specialist near Reigate – Surrey (Maternity Cover)
- Impressive grounds and a functional outdoor learning environment
- High rates of pay
- A chance to work with a ambitious YR6 group
An opportunity to join a leading school within Surrey for maternity cover. A chance to join a dynamic staff team, with a mix of newly qualified and experienced teachers
School and Role Details: The school allows teachers to offer creative and explorative elements to their lessons and teaching practices. Pupils' achievement and student behaviour are both good and improving. The school aim is to be a place of excellence and help their learners to achieve their best, socially, personally and academically. The school boasts impressive grounds and a functional outdoor environment that enables children to enjoy teaching outside of the classroom and during break times.
• Recognised teaching qualification
• Relevant KS2 teaching experience (YR5/6)
• High expectations for all students and the determination to help all children succeed
• The ability to work effectively in a team of teachers, support staff and outside agencies
This particular school is commitment to the development of their young learners. The school aims to provide a safe and stimulating working environment for both learners and staff as well as maintain high expectations for behaviour. The school works close with families, relatives, peers and tend to have an open door policy, updating parents on children’s progress. This transparent method of working provides an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to not only progress their learners but also individually.
If you a feel you are suited for the role above then please call me today to discuss further – James Harvey 01189 072686 – email@example.com