Cover Supervisor needed in Wickford
- Competitive rate of pay
- Work set and no planning needed
- Term time only position
We are seeking motivated non-teaching staff to supervise whole classes during the short-term absence of teachers, who will be able to:
- Supervise students engaged in learning activities
- Act as a role model and set high expectations of conduct and behaviour
- Promote the inclusion and acceptance of all students within the classroom
- Keep students on task and respond to general queries
- Provide support to departments during periods when not required to provide cover
This position is to work in a Secondary School in Wickford and the school are looking to interview potential candidates in the first week of September.
If you are interested in this position then please contact email@example.com with your CV.