KS2 Teacher Required for School in Islington
- Local Transport Links
- January Start
- Competitive pay right
Are you interested in working in an outstanding school in the heart of Islington?
The school boasts a warm environment and a strong management team. The school exemplifies true support in education in and out of the classroom.
Teaching personnel are looking for an amazing teacher to be a part of this team. Someone who is passionate, dedicated and is willing to embrace the ethos of this school.
Ideal candidates should be:
• A hard working proactive individual
• Someone with at least 6 months experience
• A valid DBS or be willing to complete one as soon as possible
• A valid teaching qualification
• At least 2 references
About the school
• Situated just a stones throw away from Angel and Kings Cross St. Pancras
• Islington has a wealth of interesting and unique places to visit in all four corners of the borough
• Long Term position starting January 2017
• Competitive pay rate
• Working with an enthusiastic year 4 class
This would be a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking for their next challenging role in an inner city school with a good network of support and an established behavioural structure.
If you are interested in this position or know someone who might be then please contact Lucy Cable on 0207 593 3072 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org