General cover teachers required - Northumberland
- General cover teachers required
- Both short term / long term positions available
Teaching Personnel are currently recruiting teachers of all subjects to work in schools throughout Northumberland. As a General Cover Teacher you will experience working across a variety of middle and secondary schools within the Northumberland Area. You will be supporting schools in several ways: short term sickness, PPA cover or paternity cover. A vast amount of our Northumberland Schools provide us with advance bookings, meaning you have the opportunity to choose the schools you attend and manager you diary daily.
Teaching Personnel are committed to our candidate’s professional development and have a wide range of CPD partnerships with a number of leading local and national organisations offering an unrivalled suite of CPD opportunities to develop your skills, Including St Cuthbert’s Teaching Alliance, Leeds Trinity University, NASEN, Team Teach and Ruth Miskin.
Teaching Personnel are proud to be the recruitment partner of the Hexham and Newcastle Diocese amongst a number of other exclusive partnerships.
In addition we also offer:
• Top rates of pay, up to £193 for Long Term positions* (qualifying criteria apply)
• Weekly Pay
• No need to use a third party payroll provider or umbrella scheme (increasing your net pay)
• Guaranteed Pay Schemes available* (qualifying criteria apply)
• A Personal Education Consultant
• Loyalty Rewards Scheme
• Varied work opportunities
If you want the best variety of long term, permanent contract, intervention or supply work, as a candidate, you have to be registered with Teaching Personnel.
If this role sounds ideal for you then please do not hesitate to contact Rebecca on 0191 223 5071 or email email@example.com