Lesson Cover Supervisor, Gosport
- Suitable for a graduate seeking teaching experience or a TA wanting to progress in their career
- Hours of Work: 34 hours per week 40 weeks per year
- Please apply by the 22nd August to be considered for the role
This thriving Secondary School are looking to appoint a number of highly motivated Lesson Cover Supervisors on an initial 12 month fixed term basis, who will be able to take classes for absent teachers. Experience of classroom and behaviour management would be desirable, however training will be given.
This post is also ideal for anyone wishing to gain classroom experience, with many of their former post holders having gone on to secure permanent teaching positions.
Duties will include:
• Supervising students in lessons between the ages of 11 and 16
• Issuing work set by the absent teacher
• Managing the class to ensure all students continue to learn effectively
All applicants must have a minimum of a C grade at GCSE Science and Maths.
The School is absolutely committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Teaching Personnel will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.
To apply for this role, please send your up to date CV and covering statement to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Hampshire secondary branch on 02380 331 441