Year 6 KS2 Teacher Central Oldham, OL4
- • KS2 Year 6 teacher, Immediate start
- • Salary: £ 23,750-£31,200
- • Application deadline 26/12/2016
A school in Central Oldham, OL4 requires an experienced KS2 Year 6 teacher to join their successful team. This Ofsted graded ‘Good’ school requires an experienced year 6 teacher to support and develop the children’s progress and ensure they reach predicted levels.
The class teacher is going on maternity in January and the school want a transitional period to ensure minimal disruption to pupil progress. The class is currently working between 21 to 31 APS (3B-5C) and 84% of children are expected to reach National Expectations in Maths and English. This one form entry school has a teaching assistant in each class and the atmosphere in the school is warm and welcoming. The right candidate will have experience raising children’s attainment in year 6 and have a track record of successfully preparing children for SATs.
Teaching Personnel is working in partnership with the school to find the right candidate for the position. Children are well behaved and really motivated to learn which was noted in the recent Ofsted report. The leadership team are highly ambitious, with a clear vision for the future, and ensure staff have a clear remit and know exactly how to achieve set goals. There is also an experienced support network in place to support and develop all teachers.
- Salary – Main pay scale (£23,000-£36,000)
- The school is looking for a passionate year 6 primary teacher to join their ambitious and successful team, NQT’s are welcome to apply.
- The school in Central Oldham, OL4 has excellent bus and transport links into the primary school.
- Immediate start.
If you are interested in this year 6 teacher position please call 0161 242 1790 or email Christopher.email@example.com