Dynamic French Teacher who can Inspire Students with Creative and Engaging Lessons Urgently Required!
- Key Stage 3 and 4 French Teacher Urgently Required
- Excellent Rate of Pay
- Welcome new and experienced teachers who wish to take advantage of a new challenge
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, dynamic, confident teacher to join the MFL department, to inspire students with creative and engaging lessons. The MFL department is a vibrant and thriving department and the post in question offers multiple possibilities.
The successful candidate will:
• Have a passion for teaching French and the ability to inspire students.
• Be able to work collaboratively and support the Head of Department to continue to raise standards.
• Plan, prepare and deliver engaging lessons for students of all abilities.
We would encourage new applicants and experienced teachers to apply for the role.
If you are a qualified teacher and interested in working with Teaching Personnel, please send your CV to email@example.com or contact Charlie on 0191 223 5071 to discuss opportunities in your area.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY).