Food Technology teacher
- Temporary post from January
- All Food Technology teachers welcome to apply (NQT or experienced)
Are you a qualified Food Technology teacher with experience teaching your subject to GCSE? Are you looking for work in January as a teacher of Food Technology? Teaching Personnel are working on behalf of a mixed secondary school in the Tameside area of Greater Manchester, the school have a temporary post in January for a Food Technology teacher on a temporary two term basis initially.
- Temporary post in January 2017 – Food Technology teacher
- Mixed secondary school in Tameside area of Greater Manchester
- Teaching KS3 and GCSE Food Technology on full time basis
- Excellent facilities within the Technology department
- Possibility of this position becoming permanent
“Due to a teacher moving on for a promotion and leaving our Technology department, we have a temporary two term post for a Food technology teacher starting in January 2017. This post requires an assured and confident practitioner who can engage pupils through carefully planned lessons, there is a possibility of a permanent post being offered to the successful Food technology teacher after the initial temporary position” – Deputy Head teacher.
Located in Tameside, close to the M67 motorway and serving the communities of Hyde and Ashton-Under-Lyne, this is a well regarded mixed secondary school with an average number of pupils on roll. Results are generally above the national average and pupils in school on the whole are well behaved, the Food Technology teacher joining the school will be fully supported by the department and leadership team.
To be considered, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org straight away or call 0161 242 1794 for more information.