EYFS Teaching Assistant Required, Immediate Start, Manchester, M11
- - EYFS Teaching Assistant Required
- - Recent & relevant experience working in the EYFS essential
- - Salary of between (£11,998 - £15,298)
A smaller than average primary school in Manchester, M11 are recruiting for an experienced Teaching Assistant to join their EYFS team. The head teacher at the school is dedicated to raising attainment across all areas and has an enthusiastic approach to teaching and learning. The ideal candidate will have experience supporting in the EYFS and will be able to adapt support session to suit particular individuals.
To be considered for this position, you must have experience supporting in the EYFS and working with children in small groups. The successful candidate will be comfortable and confident supporting the class teacher in the EYFS and taking small groups for intervention sessions. The school are looking for an enthusiastic practitioner who encourages a love for learning.
To be considered for this position you must:
- Have experience supporting children in the EYFS
- Be confident delivering small group interventions in phonics and maths
- Have a positive and enthusiastic attitude towards learning
In return, the school can offer:
- A competitive salary of between (£11,998 - £15,298)
- A well resourced EYFS facility
- The chance to go onto a school based contract
This role is to start immediately and will run until the end of the academic year. If you fit the above criteria and are looking for full time work then you are encouraged to get in touch.
To register your interest in this position call into the Manchester Central Primary Branch on 0161 242 1796 or email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org