EYFS TEACHING ASSISTANT, MANCHESTER, M16
- EYFS Teaching Assistant required in Central Manchester (M16)
- Phonics knowledge beneficial
- Experience working in the EYFS essential
A ‘GOOD’ primary school in Manchester (M16) is seeking an experienced EYFS teaching assistant to start in their energetic Early Years department after Christmas. The position will be full time and will run until the end of the academic year. The ideal candidate will have recent and relevant experience working with children, ideally in the EYFS. They will have a strong knowledge of the EYFS curriculum and will be comfortable delivering the ‘Letters and Sounds’ phonics schemes to small groups of children.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in a ‘larger than average’ primary school which is dedicated to creating a ‘successful learning environment where all feel welcome, safe and part of the community.’
The ideal candidate will:
• Have knowledge and understanding of the EYFS curriculum
• Have a compassionate and caring approach to teaching
• Be passionate about assisting education
In return, the school can offer you,
• A ‘GOOD’ leadership and management team
• Children who are enthusiastic about learning
• A competitive salary
This position holds a lot of potential for the right candidate and would be an amazing opportunity for career progression and growth.
If you have experience working in EYFS and meet the above criteria then you are encouraged to apply. If you would be interested in applying for this position, email your CV to email@example.com or call the Manchester Central Branch on 01612421796.