EYFS Teaching Assistant, Manchester
- Experience of working with EAL will be advantageous
- Knowledge of Phonic schemes will be beneficial
- Must be familiar with the new EYFS Curriculum
Are you an experienced EYFS Teaching Assistant looking for work? Would you be interested in working within the EYFS department of an Ofsted graded “Good” school in the heart of central Manchester?
The school are looking for an EYFS Teaching Assistant with/ who is:-
- Enthusiastic and is committed to high standards, has high expectations of behaviour
- Enthusiastic about providing exciting learning experiences for the children in a cross curricular context
- Enthusiastic about working with other adults to move the school forward
EYFS Teaching Assistants must be familiar with the new EYFS Curriculum and understand the importance of early years learning. An understanding of continuous provision, outdoor provision and knowledge of phonics schemes would be beneficial.
Located in Central Manchester, this is a popular primary school with a great reputation in the local area. All EYFS Teaching Assistants wishing to be considered for this post are urged to apply straight away.
To be considered – please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information about the school and for a confidential please call Mahdiya on 0161 242 1792.