Graduate Teaching Assistants and aspiring PGCE students required for EYFS Teaching Assistant role in M14, Manchester Primary School.
- Early Years, EYFS Teaching Assistant Positions for Graduates and Aspiring PGCE Students.
- Working within an EYFS unit alongside other graduates and future teachers.
- Small group work, phonics, guided reading and listening groups.
Teaching Personnel are currently working alongside a "Good" Primary School in the Fallowfield area of Manchester, M14. The school are very keen to add a couple of future PGCE students or graduate teaching assistants to their staff team for September 2016.
With 2 Nursery classes and 2 Reception classes, this growing school with state of the art facilities and excited to add a graduate and possible aspiring PGCE student to their friendly staff team.
The ideal candidate would be a graduate with some school based experience in the EYFS. The role would be carrying out small group interventions with a focus on phonics, maths, reading & writing and speaking. A great opportunity for any budding PGCE students and graduates with school based experience in the EYFS/KS1 – don’t miss out!
- Graduates of Maths, English, Psychology, Early Childhood Studies.
- Aspiring PGCE students.
- Small group work with literacy, numeracy and phonics.
- Opportunity for a school's permanent contract in the future.
Please click on the link below to apply for this job or send your CV to email@example.com for more information.
Teaching Personnel are committed to the Safeguarding and Equality of all candidates.
All candidates will be required to complete a Full Enhanced DBS Disclosure through Teaching Personnel.