EYFS Teaching Assistant with experience with Phonics work required for a school in Coventry.
- Phonics Experience Essential - Jolly Phonics, Letters and Sounds.
- Play a pivotal part in raising attainment throughout school
- Join a hard working and dedicated team of practitioners
Are you an experienced Reception Teaching Assistant looking for work? Would you be interested in working within the EYFS department of an Ofsted graded “Good” school in Coventry.
The school are looking for an Reception Teaching Assistant with/ who is: -
• Enthusiastic and is committed to high standards, has high expectations of behaviour
• Enthusiastic about providing exciting learning experiences for the children in a cross curricular context
• Enthusiastic about working with other adults to move the school forward
Reception Teaching Assistants must be familiar with the new EYFS Curriculum and understand the importance of early years learning. An understanding of continuous provision, outdoor provision and knowledge of phonics schemes would be beneficial.
Located in Coventry, this is a popular primary school with a great reputation in the local area. All EYFS Teaching Assistants wishing to be considered for this post are urged to apply straight away.
If you are interested in this position or other primary teaching assistant roles, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Claire on 02476 239009
Do you have a friend or colleague who is a teacher in Primary or SEN and wants more work or is looking for a new role?
*****REFER A TEACHER AND RECEIVE £200!!!!*****