Early Years Teacher need in brand new nursery in Henley
- Do you want the opportunity to join a brand new nursery?
- Have you got recent and relevant Early Years experience?
- Do you hold UK QTS?
A brand new nursery in Henley are looking for an Early Years teacher to join them as soon as possible on a full time basis.
The school are looking for someone who is:
- Committed to high standards
- Has high expectations of behaviour
- Enthusiastic about providing exciting learning experiences for the children in a cross curricular context
- Excited about working with SLT and other teachers to move the school forward
The successful teacher must be familiar with the new EYFS Curriculum and understand the importance of early years learning. An understanding of continuous provision, outdoor provision and knowledge of phonics schemes would be beneficial.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Rachel on 01189 072 686 to register your interest in the role.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful candidates are required to provide an Enhanced Disclosure and register with the DBS Update Service.