*NEW VACANCY* EYFS Teacher required in Hounslow.
- Competitive pay rate available of £125 - £150+
- Fantastic opportunity to work in a lovely school and build your career in teaching
- Local train and bus links
A fantastic primary school based in Hounslow are searching for a confident, motivated Early Years teacher. The position itself is working closely with a lovely Nursery class that require an experienced and patient teacher to help raise attainment and maintain a high level of performance. The position is starting immediately with the school requiring urgent support.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be a fully or newly qualified teacher with classroom experience.
• Have knowledge of early year’s curriculum.
• Be determined, confident and ready to hit the ground running.
Benefits of the role include:
• Brilliant opportunity for career development in a school with a quirky and friendly atmosphere.
• Fantastic leadership and management from a visionary head teacher and senior staff.
• A fantastic support network with state of the art facilities.
The school are looking to interview soon so make sure to apply ASAP to be taken into consideration for the role. If you have the relevant skills and qualifications then please contact our Hounslow consultant James Riseley at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0208 982 3553