Early Years Teacher - Pinner - for immediate start
- Pay rates ranging £120 - 140
- Opportunity to potentially go permanent at a supportive primary school
- Excellent transport links into London
A two form entry, diverse school in pinner is seeking an Early Years Teacher to be able to start as soon as possible on a long term supply basis until July, potentially becoming permanent for the right person.
• Qualified Teacher Status
• At least one or two years’ experience teaching
• Enthusiasm, energy and flexibility
• High expectations of pupil behaviour and learning
This role will require a dedicated Early Years Teacher, who has already gained experience within the classroom. You will be carrying cover within the Nursery. Additionally, the school does use phonics as a teaching method and thus experience teaching this would be preferable, although they are willing to welcome someone without this experience, but who is able to learn quickly.
If you are not looking for work yourself but are aware of friends or colleagues who are, we would appreciate it if you could pass us their details. We can still offer you our referral incentive which pays £200 once the teacher you introduce has worked their first 3 days through Teaching Personnel.
Please call 0208 982 3553 or email email@example.com