Early Years practitioner required!
- Close knit team.
- Email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Flexible workforce.
Are you an Early Years practitioner who has a passion to motivate and stimulate children’s learning abilities?
About the school
Our client school is located in Earlsfield and they are currently looking for an Early Years teacher to start in September 2016. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ Primary School that has plans to expand from a two-form entry school to a four-form entry school in the upcoming years. This is a very multi-cultural school in which over 30 different languages are spoken and where different cultures and religions learn together.
The ideal candidate:
•Fully qualified teacher or newly qualified teacher status
•Enthusiastic, motivated and ready to make a difference
• Has a commitment to the promotion of high standards in teaching and learning
• Is passionate about enabling every child to fulfil his/her potential
• Has proven excellent classroom practice and class management skills
• Recognises and values the diverse social and cultural needs of our children and community
•Have a valid DBS registered on the update service or be willing to complete an application immediately
If you are interested in the role please send your CV to email@example.com or call 0208 605 2631