Foundation Stage Subject Leader Required
- "Good" Ofsted rated school
- Potential for an experienced EYFS teacher to join SLT
- Continuous professional development and support offered
A large 3 form entry "good" primary school based in the London Borough of Wandsworth is seeking an experienced teacher to join their teaching team with extra responsibilities as the foundation stage subject leader. The role is to cover the existing teacher who will be leaving in January 2017. Start date is flexible.
The school offers outstanding facilities, a vibrant multicultural community and supportive senior leadership to help you succeed in your new role. You will be required to manage 3 nursery teachers and 2 reception teachers.
To be considered for this role you must:
* Hold Qualified Teacher Status (Or equivalent)
* Hold a minimum of 5 years experience teaching in early years
* Hold an enhanced DBS check ( or be willing to apply for one)
To apply for this position please contact the London South West Primary team on 0208 605 2631 or by email at email@example.com