Reception teacher in Aylesbury - NQTs welcome!
- Work in an outstanding Primary school
- Have the chance to work in a school with a strong commitment to mentoring and training
- Aspire to achieve the best outcomes for all children
An outstanding school in Aylesbury are looking for someone passionate and friendly to join their village community school. Pupils attain standards that have been exceptionally high for years and the school influences this by building an enthusiasm for learning from an early age.
We can offer:
• A safe, stimulating and inviting environment to work in
• The chance to work in a school with a strong commitment to mentoring and training
• Opportunity to join a team who collectively aspire to achieve the best outcomes for all children
'Our daughter couldn't enjoy school any more than she does and she’s so happy. We’re thrilled with the school and the children put their heart and soul into their work.'
The ideal candidate will be:
• Fun, vibrant and friendly
• Committed to the pupil’s progression
• Able to integrate with their new team
• Dedicated to preparing pupils for the transition into Key Stage 1
Teaching Personnel is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful candidates are required to provide an Enhanced Disclosure and register with the DBS Update Service.
This role is due to start as soon as possible so if you are confident that this role is for you, then please send your CV to rachel.hutchings@teaching personnel.com or call 0118 907 26 86.