Nursery Teacher - Islington
- Full time
- Career Progression available
- Competitive pay rate
Are you passionate about Education? Are you eager to make a difference? Are you an exceptional, motivated leader?
If so, then we have got the job for you!
The school was recently judged as a good school and they are now about to embark on an exciting journey to outstanding.
The Headteacher and Governors of this friendly school are looking to appoint enthusiastic and talented teacher for January.
We are seeking a class teacher who:
• can lead and inspire others- children and adults alike
• are creative and energetic practitioners
• can reflect on their own practice and are proactive in developing their skills
• have the vision and desire, understanding and experience of strategies for raising attainment and achievement
• can communicate effectively.
We can offer:
• enthusiastic, well behaved and friendly children
• an inclusive and caring ethos
• a committed and dedicated staff team
• a supportive leadership team with good opportunities for CPD
• a warm and positive environment where everyone is valued.
To apply for this position you must have QTS, relevant qualifications and experience within a mainstream Primary School.